Top 10 Eco-Benefits of Our Paper
- 100% tree- and pulp-free synthetic paper, which results in conservation of forests, water and natural resources.
- No ozone-threatening emissions result from Synthetic Paper’s manufacturing process.
- The manufacturing facility has been recognized for excellence in the handling and discharge of wastewater.
- Crafted of tree-free polypropylene pellets, 100% recyclable.
- Using the recommended methods the recycling of Synthetic Paper generates no sulfur, nitrogen or dioxin gases.
- Internal processes are continually reviewed at every level of the manufacturing company to maximize environmental stewardship and minimize our carbon footprint.
- Very little water is used in the creation, which results in the preservation of our Earth’s water resources.
- Durability and attributes yield products that have extremely long wear and stay out of the waste stream longer.
- Trim created during the manufacturing process is recycled and reintroduced in the production of other synthetic products.
- Free of toxins and heavy metals, another environmental benefit of using a pulp-free, tree-free synthetic paper.
Our Synthetic Paper is a recycle category 5 product.